Blogger_links

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Additives make you dumb!!

Today i read an article, it's shocked me because before that I dint realize this is a serious problem. (for me...)
No wonder I feel that I was always forget things and my reactions was always slow while playing basketball. So, this is why, my brain must perform bad. 


"You know that, human brain transfer information at different speed from 0.5 meters/sec or as fast as 120 meters/sec."


So, do you know how's your brain perform? You think you are a genius or an idiot?
Just look back what you ate yesterday.


(A study of one million students in New York showed that students who ate lunches that did not include artificial flavors, preservatives, and dyes did 14% better on IQ tests than students who ate lunches with these additives.)



Caution!!! 


You believe that food additives not just did that simple right??
Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment