Blogger_links

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Earn money online for blogger

I used a week to find advertisement company which can let blogger to earn money. First company I found was Nuffnang which located at Malaysia, and I quite like this company. It'd provided a lot activity and campaign for blogger to earning some money online. In return, you have to help advertise the banner which I felt a decoration for a blog.You can 100% believe this website. Click banner below to see more.






Another company is BloggerAd which is Taiwan company. Not so sure about the management but a hot malaysian singer Namewee put this ads in this blog so I feel it can be believed.But prefered chinese I think because the web's content all in Chinese and may be not accurate even translate. Click banner below to see more.
Click to see more information about BLOGAD.

America company, actually I not sure what company is this but the bonus counted was in USD currency so ... Whatever. It's truly help you earn some but I haven't get any cash yet. So, no guarantee.

No comments:

Post a Comment